Going through a Civil Partnership Dissolution can be a extremely difficult. There are issues arising from any relationship breakdown such as financial arrangements and arrangements for contact with the children (where applicable) that need to be considered and very often dealt with by the court.
A Civil Partnership Dissolution is in fact a divorce for same sex marriages. This is a relatively new area of the law and not all courts and judges are experienced in these cases. It is essential that you seek professional advice when considering dissolution to ensure you are advised of your legal options.
Our Hardings Solicitors Guarantee:-
- Free Initial Consultation
- Home Visits (if required)
- A Personal Service by Specialist Solicitor
- Affordable ‘Fixed Fee Service’
- Discount on Will Services when instructing us in any other matter