We are committed to providing direct advice to those who have been injured. Suffering because of someone else’s negligence or as a result of criminal behaviour is not acceptable. Public liability accidents can occur in many places from supermarket to the street pavement. The ‘trips, slips and falls’ accidents are the most frequent of public liability claims. Examples include:-
- Slipping on a spillage in a supermarket or restaurant
- Tripping on an uneven floor or pavement
- Being struck by a falling object
- Tripping over missing grids, manhole covers or potholes in the road.
You have the right to claim.
The Hardings Solicitors PI Guarantee:
- When possible we will handle your claim on a ‘no win no fee’ basis
- We guarantee the compensation goes direct to you
- Free Initial Consultation
- Home and Hospital Visits
- Personal Service by a Specialist Lawyer
Contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org