The only way to control what happens to your affairs and estate when you die is to make a Will. It is also important to review your Will regularly as you finances change and your family grows. Hardings Solicitors offer a free first consultation in respect to drawing a new Will or reviewing your existing Will. Please make contact using the details provided.
A Will sets out exactly what you want to happen to your estate (your assets less your liabilities) and how it will be distributed upon your death. A Will removes any uncertainty for you and your family. Without a Will your estate would be determined by law (as passed by Parliament) known as the ‘rules of intestacy’. The reasons for making a Will are:-
- You want to make things as simple as possible for your family upon your death;
- You are married (or in a registered civil partnership) without children and you want to ensure your spouse receives your whole estate;
- You have children under 18 years and wish to appoint specific guardians and trustees;
- You are not married or not in a civil partnership and you want your partner to benefit from your estate.
- You wish to plan for inheritance tax in your Will.
Our Hardings Solicitors Guarantee:-
- Free Initial Consultation
- Home Visits (if required)
- A Personal Service by Specialist Solicitor
- Affordable ‘Fixed Fee Service’
- Discount on Will Services when instructing us in any other matter