If you have suffered domestic violence the first port of call should be to report the matter to the police if that is possible.
If you are a victim of domestic violence you may not know where to turn for help and advice; you may have lots of unanswered questions and feel too frightened to ask. We can help remove you and your children from danger so that you can rebuild your lives in a safe and secure environment. If you or your children have been subject to domestic violence or harassment by a partner or a family member then you should seek urgent advice from one of our family team.
Hardings offer free emergency appointments for all domestic violence injunction cases.
We are also able to secure emergency legal aid for most domestic violence injunctions and have significant experience in dealing with domestic violence in all relationships.
Please contact us for a confidential discussion asking for Charles Hughes or Gillian McNulty; alternatively email us - firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Injunction Orders and Occupation Orders
- Legal Aid and Domestic Violence
- Legal Aid and Abuse from a Partner
Our Hardings Solicitors Guarantee:-
- Free Initial Consultation
- Home Visits (if required)
- A Personal Service by Specialist Solicitor
- Affordable ‘Fixed Fee Service’
- Discount on Will Services when instructing us in any other matter